• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Great customer support from Motorola!

Adauth

Android Expert
Feb 7, 2011
New Orleans
Was having all kinds of problems with my lapdock 100. Just got off the phone with moto tech support and since they could not fix the issues they will be sending me a 500 series lapdock and I don't even have to pay the difference in price! Should be here in 7-10 days. It will be new also , not "referbished"
That was an unexpected pleasent surprise!

Was having all kinds of problems with my lapdock 100. Just got off the phone with moto tech support and since they could not fix the issues they will be sending me a 500 series lapdock and I don't even have to pay the difference in price! Should be here in 7-10 days. It will be new also , not "referbished"
That was an unexpected pleasent surprise!

Wow! That's what I call customer service! Glad to hear a good experience as good CS seems to be so hard to get these days.

I'm moving this to the Motorola forum to get more exposure to all those Motorola users. Drop me a PM if you have any objections. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones