• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Somniferum

Android Enthusiast
Jan 14, 2010
Just received my Elago M2 stand that I ordered from Amazon for $25. My Droid Maxx fits it great, with or without my Diztronic TPU case. It's one piece of solid aluminum, with rubberized feet on the bottom of the base and also in the support brackets. It comes in black or silver. I chose the black version to match the Maxx.

The great thing about this stand is that it has space between the support brackets to allow access to the micro-USB port for charging. It has holes in the back of the base for cable management as well. Overall, it's a nice alternative to the more expensive charging dock for the Maxx that seems to be of lesser build quality and will have to be replaced when the next phone is purchased. This stand should work with any phone going forward.

41rfdLod9FL._SL500_SS100_.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones