1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Great favorites/speed dial widget for Moment desktop?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ryu79, Dec 29, 2009.

1. ryu79

ryu79 Newbie

So a colleague of mine picked up the Droid Eris and while I find the Sense UI a bit heavy - I did love the look of the desktop widget that manages favorites from dialer on screen as a speed dial.

Have been searching in Market for a couple of days and don't find! Searched here and only find instructions for adding shortcuts to contacts onto the desktop (which I guess could work, but doesn't look anywhere near as cool!).

Anyone heard of anything good?

2. chibucks

chibucks Android Enthusiast

Tap tap dialer works decent once you have your favs programmed.][/I]

3. njbianco

njbianco Android Enthusiast

Try the widget contact sidebar its what i use awesome widget

4. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants

I just put contact shortcuts on one of my 9 screens =D

5. ryu79

ryu79 Newbie

thanks!

6. ryu79

ryu79 Newbie

I googled and found it online, but i can't find it in the Android Market. Do you remember how you searched for the app initially?

7. ovrrdrive

ovrrdrive Android Expert

Brilliant... I don't know why that never occurred to me. I have a screen for family pics anyway. ;)

8. agent0014

agent0014 Android Enthusiast

Huh, that just sparked a thought... wonder if there's an advanced photo frame out there that you can link dialing actions to? I could have a funny pic of my BF in a 2x2 frame and tap it to call him. Brilliant... I can't be the first person to have thought of this though... off to search the market I go!

Samsung Moment Forum

The Samsung Moment release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1440mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews