1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Tips Great Keyboard to Replace Crappy LG One

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by donkilo, Jan 19, 2013.

1. donkilo

donkilo New Member

Jul 26, 2012
    SwiftKey Flow Download
    SwiftKey Flow Beta Available for Download

Review
    SwiftKey Flow review: The Android keyboard you've been waiting for | Computerworld Blogs

Allows you to replace keyboard with a functional one without rooting or installing mods.

I think this a great phone for using with the prepaid T-Mobile MVNOs. I got mine for $200 w/ a $50 T-Mobile credit and am now switching to the $40 a month Simple Mobile plan. Also check out Spot Mobile which has 500MB 4G per month if you're willing to try a new company that might not be around forever. CallingMart has prepaid credits at a discount (and often have coupons for at least 5% off). I had an HTC Evo V 4G with Virgin Mobile but horrible reception and no 4G in my area. Now I have unlimited minutes and 4G and I am only paying $3 more a month with the CallingMart coupons than I was with Virgin Mobile. The only thing the Evo V had that the L9 doesn't is 3D pictures so not bad plus the L9 is lighter with a slimmer profile.

Advertisement

2. bossmaster

bossmaster Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Touchpal X keyboard I'm using it on my L9 to type this it's fast responsive predictions are good and has Swype if you like to use it.