• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Great Little War Game

Love this game so much, I bought it for 3 different platforms... iPad, Android phone (10 cents, very cool), and Chrome. One question.. do I have to purchase it for every Chrome browser on every PC I own? I bought it on my work PC (for lunch breaks... don't laugh), and I expected to be able to play at home, but its saying I have to buy it again.

Upvote 0
That did it, thanks!
Great stuff.

As you can see, we read crash reports but don't respond to the mails (they might not even have a valid return address as they're somewhat automated). If you (or anyone else) needs to talk to a human, you should contact glwgand@rubicondev.com where the guy there almost is one!

Thanks.

EDIT: Or join our forum at www.rubicondev.com/forum/ It's quiet as it's not been "officially" launched yet, but all our staff check it at least once a day.

Upvote 0
If you've seen the iOS game and are wondering where the in-app campaigns went, or you just want some more little war gaming, then this might be to your liking: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.rubicon.dev.aow

This is a standalone version of the game that contains just the two missing campaign expansions. It's priced accordingly at $1.99

(Please note tha this is not a sequel, and indeed we've removed some features as we don't want this taking over from the main game. This is simply an opportunity to play the two $0.99 campaigns that the iOS and other versions have. I of course want everyone to buy it, but I'm making this disclaimer as I don't want any disappointments either.)

With that out of the way, I dare you to try it. These expansion campaigns are bloody hard! :)

Upvote 0
If you've seen the iOS game and are wondering where the in-app campaigns went, or you just want some more little war gaming, then this might be to your liking: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.rubicon.dev.aow

This is a standalone version of the game that contains just the two missing campaign expansions. It's priced accordingly at $1.99

(Please note tha this is not a sequel, and indeed we've removed some features as we don't want this taking over from the main game. This is simply an opportunity to play the two $0.99 campaigns that the iOS and other versions have. I of course want everyone to buy it, but I'm making this disclaimer as I don't want any disappointments either.)

With that out of the way, I dare you to try it. These expansion campaigns are bloody hard! :)

Woo Hoo!!!! I begged you on another board to do this but you said at that time that you could not take my money, well you just got another $2 from me!

You just made my day!

Upvote 0
Great stuff. We'd been umming and arring about doing this, unsure how existing customers would react. If I have you as the right person you coulda been the guy that tipped the balance! :)

I am not sure of the rules of this forum so let me just say I talked about it on the TA forum.

I just started the all out war game so I am not sure what features were removed so let me just ask, am I going to be able to get the Grenadier again? It could have helped on the first level a bit. Woulda got gold instead of silver. Oh well, that just means I get to do the level again. :):)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones