• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greatful n00b

Hey everyone!

Just stopping by to say hey. I'm really interested in getting an Android phone, but I'm on the fence as to which one to get. I really would like to get the Droid X but I'm also torn now with the inevitable release of the Droid 2. I am partial to a QWERTY keyboard since I've had two phones in the last 4 years that had one, but I can learn to just use the soft keyboard especially with swype. I guess I just have to go to the store to see if the size differences will bother me (especially in the case of the DX).

So I guess what I'm trying to say right now is that I'm soaking up all the knowledge I can about the Android platform so that I'll be ready to go when I pick up my new Android phone. The wealth of information in here is outstanding and everyone seems so helpful.

Keep up all the great work everyone! :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones