1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Greatings fellow samsung owners

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by doubleohdan, Feb 18, 2020.

1. doubleohdan

doubleohdan Lurker

So I'm a proud new owner of the galaxy s10plus woo hoo, I have a question maybe ,hopefully, it can be answered her aswell...

So i recived a new laptop and I have over 200 bookmarks saved on my samsung galaxy S8+ What I would like to know how, is how can I get all my bookmarks to my pc now???
    I was using Samsung internet the whole time I'm regretting as if i was using chrome it would of been easy peasy, so I'm lost and instead of typing each bookmark out individually on my laptop and saving I figured I come here and ask..
    Thanks in advance if anyone can help

maire5 and NightAngel79 like this.
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by tube517, Feb 18, 2020 (3 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Unforgiven likes this.
  4. doubleohdan

doubleohdan Lurker

Yes I have come across this import/export from HTML File, which looks very simple and easy it's now trying to figure out how to save the bookmarks from my galaxy s8+ to this HTML File as the phone isnt giving me the option... maybe if you do know, when home from work, you can list a how to for me... it would be much appreciated!! Thnaks

5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

tube517 and doubleohdan like this.
  6. doubleohdan

doubleohdan Lurker

Yes!!!! It works, the link you sent worked better the. What I came across with the html as it told me different directions and I jumped the gun with my last reply as I was reading a way to do it by saving a html file on phone... which wasnt giving me option to do, then bluetooth it to pc which i came to another problem doing that, but after clicking your link and actually reading that different html method was so easy, I had to add tbe samsung extension to the chrome browser, sign in and Bango mango bookmarks imported to chrome... thanks so much for this you are A1 in my books ;)

olbriar, Dannydet and Unforgiven like this.
  7. Unforgiven

Great news. Don't be afraid to stick around for answers to anything else, or just chat with the friendly folks here. I'm soon getting my first Samsung since the Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy S3, so I'm interested in some of these quirks.

NightAngel79 likes this.
  8. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

I'm late to the party, but thanks for signing up! And so glad you found a resolution!!!

olbriar, doubleohdan and Unforgiven like this.
  9. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

olbriar likes this.
  10. Unforgiven

Bah, the OP's response threw me off. That better? :p

olbriar, NightAngel79 and tube517 like this.
  11. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

I had to do a double take. I thought you posted a better link lol. I'm just being silly.

olbriar, NightAngel79 and Unforgiven like this.
  12. olbriar

olbriar  

It seems that I'm late to the party. I want to welcome you to Android Forums all the same. I'm glad that your bookmark migration problem was resolved. Congratulations on your new S10+. I hope that it serves you well. Here is a link to the area where discussion and support for your device can be had. I hope that you enjoy your time on these forums.

MrJavi, tube517 and Unforgiven like this.
  13. maire5

maire5 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. As you can see, this is the site for answers, even in the Introductions forum!

NightAngel79 likes this.