1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Greeting A.O.T.F. family

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mikito1976, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Mikito1976

Mikito1976 Android Enthusiast

Greeting to all, hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Year. Just wanting to introduce myself in this side of the forum. I've been a member of Android Forum for a while participating on the LG Optimus M, LG Esteem and LG Spirit forums. To make things short (not really ) I will tell you guys how I ended up here :D.

I sold my LG Spirit before Christmas to buy me the Nexus 5 32GB in black, which I bought and got a day before Christmas. While waiting for the Nexus I had to use my old LG Optimus M which after having the Esteem and Spirit it's a super downgrade but I knew I was getting the Nexus so it wasn't that bad of a sacrifice. Then after I opened my awaited Nexus everything got really bad, my Nexus came with three dead pixels and after dealing with Google Customer Service they decided that it was a bad one so they gave me two options.
    1. Keep the phone until the other one arrives but I had to pay $400 which they will put on hold until they received the first phone, then they will stop the hold on my $400.
    2. Send the phone, they inspect the phone, they give me my refund, then I would have to place a new order and wait for the phone to get to me.

I went with number two since I just got done paying $445 in total and didn't want to put $400 more on hold.

Now I don't have the Nexus and back to the LG Optimus M. I started getting tire of the whole situation specially after finding that I won't be getting my refund/Nexus until maybe the end of January or the beginning of February. The thought of having to keep using the LG Optimus was consuming my patience so I decided to get a new phone until I get my Nexus. So I looked at the LG F3, LG L9, LG F6 and the Fierce. After reading, watching reviews and comparing features and prices I went with the Fierce which I bought last night. So far, for the $100 that I paid I don't have I single complain, really, not a single one. Hopefully it's stays that way. So I'll be around here from now on. To be continue.... :D

scary alien likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Alcatel OneTouch Fierce Forum

The Alcatel OneTouch Fierce release date was October 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, MT6589 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

October 2013
Release Date
Reviews