• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greeting all my future homies

Greetings,

A serious yet outgoing British lad I am
I am also the proud owner of an HTC Desire and also the ex-husband of an HTC Legend
As I have a growing passion towards HTC handsets and just Android phones in general, I joined this fantastic forum to share my ideas of Android with the rest of the Android users

Anyway, I've so far had very few problems with my HTC devices but overall I've had a good time using these phones

And I'm also against the iPhones cause all of us HTC-owning kiddos know that Apple sucks big time

I hope to eventually take over this forum and make you all my slaves but there is clearly sometime left for me to finalize my overall plan

Regards,
The Great One

Oh - Call me Master Derek if you want

Eh, I think I'll just call you Derek but welcome to the Android Forums! Oh and btw, not just HTC owners think iPhone sux, I think most android owners would agree also.

Indeed. I'm sick of all 'em iSheep.
Its just impossible to go out in public. I was using my Desire the other day in the dark and the guy nearby asked me whether it was an iPhone.
My god - the iPhone is just so overrated that its internationally known and everyone wants it. I asked a couple of Aussies whether they knew what an HTC was, they said no. Fair enough. I asked them if they've heard of the Android OS. They said no. Now I find that insulting. Everyone makes it sound as if the iPhone was the first touchscreen handset. Anyway - lets make Android the next best thing and make it a universally known platform for mobile phones.

All hail the great Android alien dude!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones