1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Greetings, all. :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sunshineguinn, Jun 10, 2011.

1. sunshineguinn

sunshineguinn Lurker
    None

Jun 10, 2011
    Hello! A little green guy informed me that I should come say hello and quit lurking about. ;)

Not too much to say, really. I've been with Virgin Mobile for a long while now and am considering upgrading to the LG Optimus V under the $25 Beyond Talk plan. (If anyone has anything to say about the phone or the plan, please don't hesitate. Especially if you're in Florida/the Tampa Bay area and can tell me how the 3G service/service in general is!) I know the Triumph was just announced the other day... I've mostly been poking around the Optimus V threads, but might have to see if there are any posts about the Triumph yet. Though my past experience with Motorola is telling me to stay away. :p

And that's all! I admit, in my heart of hearts I'd love a shiny new iPhone 4, but I just cannot afford to pay those crazy bills every month. Nor do I have any desire to sign my life away for a minimum of two years. After about a week or two of research, I think that the Optimus V might be the best solution for me.

So, hello! :)

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Welcome to the forums, glad to have you :)

I'd link you to the Optimus V Subforum, but it looks as though you've already found it.

I UK based so I can't comment on the 3G signal in your area unfortunately.

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums!

I think you'll find that little green guys are a lot more fun than albino fruit ;)

4. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello sunshineguinn. Welcome to Android Forums. Please don't feel like you are settling for second string with an android choice. Not to be a flag waver, android has a lot to offer today's user. Many, especially here lol, will argue that android is the choice of choices. We do have a sub forum here just for the Optimus V. Just follow this link and read up, ask questions, and gain the insight you seek on your future purchase. LG Optimus V - Android Forums I hope you enjoy the forums.