• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings, all. :)

Hello! A little green guy informed me that I should come say hello and quit lurking about. ;)

Not too much to say, really. I've been with Virgin Mobile for a long while now and am considering upgrading to the LG Optimus V under the $25 Beyond Talk plan. (If anyone has anything to say about the phone or the plan, please don't hesitate. Especially if you're in Florida/the Tampa Bay area and can tell me how the 3G service/service in general is!) I know the Triumph was just announced the other day... I've mostly been poking around the Optimus V threads, but might have to see if there are any posts about the Triumph yet. Though my past experience with Motorola is telling me to stay away. :p

And that's all! I admit, in my heart of hearts I'd love a shiny new iPhone 4, but I just cannot afford to pay those crazy bills every month. Nor do I have any desire to sign my life away for a minimum of two years. After about a week or two of research, I think that the Optimus V might be the best solution for me.

So, hello! :)

Hello sunshineguinn. Welcome to Android Forums. Please don't feel like you are settling for second string with an android choice. Not to be a flag waver, android has a lot to offer today's user. Many, especially here lol, will argue that android is the choice of choices. We do have a sub forum here just for the Optimus V. Just follow this link and read up, ask questions, and gain the insight you seek on your future purchase. LG Optimus V - Android Forums I hope you enjoy the forums.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones