• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings Android........geeks?

Asim2011

Feb 7, 2011
Hey Android fans or geeks if you prefer...

Anyway I am a new owner of a Android phone (xperia x10mini pro) and I like it...looks good, just need to get used to it a little. Anyway what brought me here? Well everytime I searched something about android or wanted to know something.....this forum would be the first search result! So I said to myself I'll register...

So that little side story out of the way here are a few things about me:

I spend most days at a computer mostly learning computer languages, now I will learn Android development :D

I like car racing, rock climbing...and socializing a lot. (No not facebook socializing as "going out")...

I also am a PC/Console gamer....!

That's enough...for now.

Welcome, BTW which lang do you know and have you worked on any multi platform projects? I myself gave up on AOSP lol just uninstalled the whole Android SDK last night, got tried after 2days of serious issues. Couldn't take it any more with all the flashing and kernel patch and testing, hell someone else can do it :p people were not also happy they couldn't reach me as cellphone was nonfunctional for testing lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones