1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Greetings Android........geeks?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Asim2011, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Asim2011

Asim2011 Newbie

Hey Android fans or geeks if you prefer...

Anyway I am a new owner of a Android phone (xperia x10mini pro) and I like it...looks good, just need to get used to it a little. Anyway what brought me here? Well everytime I searched something about android or wanted to know something.....this forum would be the first search result! So I said to myself I'll register...

So that little side story out of the way here are a few things about me:

I spend most days at a computer mostly learning computer languages, now I will learn Android development :D

I like car racing, rock climbing...and socializing a lot. (No not facebook socializing as "going out")...

I also am a PC/Console gamer....!

That's enough...for now.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Welcome, BTW which lang do you know and have you worked on any multi platform projects? I myself gave up on AOSP lol just uninstalled the whole Android SDK last night, got tried after 2days of serious issues. Couldn't take it any more with all the flashing and kernel patch and testing, hell someone else can do it :p people were not also happy they couldn't reach me as cellphone was nonfunctional for testing lol

3. Asim2011

Asim2011 Newbie

Hi, mostly it's VB...so I will sometime make Windows phone apps... (just no money for a win phone) I know most web languages... and some C#....I read e-books (java/c++) on my Android device

4. Well I use to do long long long time ago work on VB6 when I was like 14 then converted to .NET and thats how it all started lol then later moved to C/C++/C#/JAVA.

5. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!