1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Greetings : ( Contact List + Desktop Knox ) ?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dmacalus1, Jun 5, 2011.

1. dmacalus1

dmacalus1 Lurker
    None

Jun 2, 2011
    Greetings

My name is Dennis, and I recently purchased an Incredible 2 ; previous hardware was a PALM TREO 750. I have not yet moved all the data from my PALM to the Android, as I am looking to "consolidate" and only carry over current contacts, etc. Am looking for a good Application for Contact List with ability to synch to Desktop. Am looking to build "utility apps" first. Recently acquired Mobile Knox,( for Passwords ), and Desktop Knox, but have not yet been successful in synching or exporting the Desktop Data to the Mobile Version. Any Recommendations on a good Contact List App with Desktop Synch Capability ? Any recommendations or instructions on exporting Desktop Knox to Mobile Knox ? Am looking forward to corresponding and learning via this forum.
    Thanks for the anticipated assistance. ~ Dennis

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hi dmacalus1. I don't have any suggestion for you but I would like to extend a welcome to Android Forums. There is a sub forum here just for your phone that you might check out. Perhaps someone in there can assist you. Here is a link to the sub forum for your Dinc 2: HTC Droid Incredible 2 - Android Forums
    Good luck and I hope you enjoy the forums.

dmacalus1 likes this.
  3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.
    None

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia