1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Greetings from Z

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by siddharthseth, Jan 8, 2012.

1. siddharthseth

siddharthseth Lurker
    None

Jan 8, 2012
    Greetings! I come in peace, humans. I am an extraterrestrial visitor who has arrived to study your planet for a duration of two and a half centuries. During the period of my stay , I shall attempt to understand your technology. The fact that all of you rely on a primitive electrical source for energy, simply fascinates me. The non bionic silicon chip and its extraordinary usage is quite interesting.

In short, I hope to learn from all of you and observe the development of Android for another five to six years. Four years is my prediction of the pinnacle period of this platform. And a new AR based platform for mobile devices.

In short, hello.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Thanks... I needed that :) Welcome to Android Forums. During your study make certain to purchase a fine Android device and use these forums to get the deepest understanding of such. We are happy to host your studies and I hope you enjoy your time here.

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    I love your sense of humor... And just as Olbriar said - "he needed that," I did too. :) Anyways, nice to have you aboard. Thanks for joining the ranks. ;)