1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Greetings Phans.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ashtonian18, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Ashtonian18

Ashtonian18 Lurker
    None

May 16, 2013
    Male
    Hey folks im a Nexus 4 Owner, It's actually my first smartphone, i've had it for about 3 months and the first week i unlocked/rooted and dropped cyanogenmod on it. I'm a Huge fan of the open source community and love to tinker with things, I love being able to make my devices do what I WANT them to do and that's probably why i love android so much.

So i joined this forum to keep up to date with the Android community since it parallels some of my other interests. I'm also running a Dual OS P.C. with Ubuntu and Win Vista. (Some things i find easier to do on windows, as much as i hate to say it.)

So any like minded individuals please feel free to add me to your Google contacts, i'm always interested in news from the free world.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome aboard Ashtonian18. Congrats on the Nexus 4 and making it your own in every way. :) I hope you will enjoy these forums. We have a great group of individuals here that all love everything Android. If you haven't, you will want to check out the discussion area we have for your Nexus 4. Nexus 4 - Android Forums
    You will also find a root link for your phone at the bottom of that page. Have fun... thanks for joining.. and thanks for taking time time to say hello.

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Welcome to the community :)

Glad to have you here and feel free to ask us any questions that you might have!

Enjoy your device.