• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings

DistraCT

Lurker
Dec 2, 2009
Hello everybody, I'm DistraCT. I've been an frequent visitor of Phandroid since 2008. I came here everyday to check out the latest from the big G's phone. I have found the phone that I want(Droid), yet I will have to wait for Telus to release the Milestone and unlock it to use on at&t. Well, that's about it. I hope to enjoy the forum as much as the site.

Peace.

Hello everybody, I'm DistraCT. I've been an frequent visitor of Phandroid since 2008. I came here everyday to check out the latest from the big G's phone. I have found the phone that I want(Droid), yet I will have to wait for Telus to release the Milestone and unlock it to use on at&t. Well, that's about it. I hope to enjoy the forum as much as the site.

Peace.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones