• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings!

Howdy from the "Lone Star State" my fellow droids! I'll probably "forget" more that most of you already know about "android" smartphones. I will mainly try to gain as must information as possible since this is actually my first venture into the world of android smartphones. Previously my cell phone history included a couple of Motorolas, several LG devices, various BlackBerry's, and most recently my work iphone.

I had a 12-day cup of coffee with the htc Thunderbolt, how I could deal with the battery drainage issues not to mention no working "NFL Mobile" app!!! Are you kidding me!?!? Verizon Wireless drops between $700 to $800 million to steL the "NFL Mobile" package from "Old Yellow" and no working NFL app on it's flagship phone!!! Can you say "customer return"??? After the return and rumors abound of the Incredible 2, no sooner than you could say April 28th release, and my current smartphone is also technically my first android. Honestly can't claim those 12-days with the Thunderbolt, so I'm test driving the Droid Incredible 2 these days.

Maybe my fellow droids can help me out and teach me a few things!?!?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones