1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DonaldRDeCicco, Jan 12, 2012.

1. DonaldRDeCicco

None

Dec 23, 2011
    Billings, MT
    Hello-

My name is Donald and we come from France. I'm very new to the Android family after being held hostage for years thinking the iPhone was the phone to have. then I moved to a small town where Verizon has the best coverage over my former ATT. So I decided I'm getting this badass Galaxy Nexus. I've heard/read everything about rooting and it's seems very similar to jailbreaking which I've done time and time again. I love the idea of making my phone...well for lack of a better term....my phone. I'm going to keep looking for the best techniques, tricks, etc. here, but if anyone wants to give me their best things to have or must have's I'm all for it. (And I've been through that thread of top 5's, but without definitions of what they do it's all Greek to me)

Thanks for having me, I intend on staying... Unless the INS finally catches me..

DRD-

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hi, welcome to the community. Thanks for stopping by and introduced yourself. Here's a link to your device'sarea of discussion Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Android Forums. Enjoy your stay here. :)