1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mklein17, Aug 13, 2012.

1. mklein17

mklein17 Lurker

Just got my new GS3 and trying to find a hands free unit for the car. I have an old Jabra that will not recognize voice commands and bought a new Motorola Roadster that sometimes recognizes the voice commands. If i have either one on and give a voice command to the phone "call Johh" it will work through the hands free unit. But no one seems to know if this phone will work using voice commands to a hands free unit. Nor can anyone recommend that hands free unit. Coming from a BlackBerry this is a BIG learnng curve and I can use all the help I can get!
    Thanks much,

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

Hi mklein17, welcome to the forums.

I admittedly don't know a thing about hands free accessories, but the folks in the GS3 forum might be able to help you out:
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums

You can filter by prefix to find accessory threads, that'd be my first look. Or make your own post.

Hope they can help ya with this, and I hope you enjoy your time here on AF!
    :D
    -9to5

3. mklein17

mklein17 Lurker

oops, I posted a question in the intro page. I am sorry - just oh so frustrated. Glad to be here with a new community!

4. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

Oh no problem at all! I was just trying to help you get an answer, I have near zero experience with any accessories, and absolutely none with hands free devices.

Welcome to the forums! :D And I'm sure someone in the GS3 community will be able to point you to a good device, or help you figure out your current one.

;)

5. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome :ciao: ,we are glad to have you, hope you enjoy the site.

6. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome aboard. ;)