1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by krouac, May 30, 2010.

1. krouac

krouac New Member

May 23, 2010
    Customer Service/IT
    Amarillo, TX
    Greetings to one and all. I rarely join in these forum communities as they seem to breed too much animosity and no one has anything positive to contribute. In hopes that this forum may be different, I am stepping forward and saying hello.

For the past three years I have remained out of the smart phone realm outside of a brief and unhappy experience with a Blackberry through AT&T. I have never had the urge to join the iPhone revolution, and remain blissfully free of the urge to return to it's home network. When it became obvious that I was going to have to bite the bullet I headed for the local Sprint store to have a look. To say that I fell for the Hero at first sight might be going a bit far but it wouldn't be out of line to say I was intrigued enough to take it home.

I am very happy with this phone. My home and business communications are with me 24/7 and I can keep my music with me for those times that I need a breather. I have been running the ROM upgrade since day one so I have no way to compare my experience with those who went through the early version, but I am in no hurry to abandon ship as I am quite content with what I have and too old to clamor after new technology. (I let the terminally unhappy debug it for me first) ;)

Thanks for listening,

krouac

Advertisement

2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Nov 28, 2009
    Welcome aboard!

It appears as though you have the SPRINT Hero and not the GSM Hero (with the chin), correct? I guess just wanted to make sure you knew that they are two different phones and have two different forums.

I also have the Sprint Hero. If you have any questions, be sure to let us know!

3. Nice to meet you! :)

Welcome to AF.