• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greets from DownUnder

devoid001

Lurker
Apr 27, 2012
G'day mates.

Finally succumbed and updated my very old steam driven mobile :eek: to a "no-frills" Samsung Galaxy Ace.:(
Guess I got tired of the concerned and puzzled looks I kept getting off people when, in reply to the inevitable "your mobile number?" question, I would confess that I really don't use it much; people would refuse to believe me or wanted to know which institution I had been resident in for the last 10 years :dong:
Sigh!
So I have sold my soul to the devil and joined the damned. But this site seems interesting enough and a likely place to update my sorely outdated knowledge base:vollkommenauf: . And the natives seem friendly enough too :D

Well, till later, I guess I had better go saddle up the old kangaroo and go into the bigsmoke and see if my mail-order bride has been delivered yet.

Toora to meet ya!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones