1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Gretel GT6000 review: cheapest 6000mAh high-capacity battery device

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by batboy, Aug 28, 2017.

1. batboy

batboy Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Lately we can see many new smartphones from China, so the same situation is also with company Gretel which also comes from China. But what is most interesting that high-capacity smartphones are very popular now and because of that they have introduced Gretel GT6000.

Youtube:

I am not surprised to see this because high-capacity battery can provide much more autonomy. In this case this smartphone has 6000mAh battery and it supports quick charging 9V/2A. So additionally you don't need to wait too long to get to fully charge device.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Besides that it has very good the built-in hardware for this price range which is actually around $100, so in other words it is really cheap. In reality you can't expect to have flag ship hardware for this money, but still it has a very good build in hardware combination.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It has 2 GB of RAM where storage space is 16 GB which is additionally upgradable up to 32 GB with sd card. When we speak about cameras it has 13 megapixel rear camera with Panasonic MN34172 sensor, while the second rear camera is 1.3MP. So actually it has dual rear camera setup which provides very good photo quality. I'm actually surprised with photo-quality at this price range.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

About battery as I said earlier it has 6000mAh battery capacity with support of 9V/2A quick charging. It provides you about approximately 16 hours for watching videos, or approximately 30 hours talking time with 3G data connection.

For more information about Gretel GT6000 please visit link

Thank you :)

Advertisement

#1 batboy, Aug 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017