• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root greyscale or black/white apps

DrGreene

Nov 28, 2011
I'm looking for a way to get new app skins on my phone. I have a mikg 2.1 + 3.0 rom with launcher pro. How can I get a skin or theme that will allow me to have or use app skins that are black and white (I'm going for a certain look). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'm looking for a way to get new app skins on my phone. I have a mikg 2.1 + 3.0 rom with launcher pro. How can I get a skin or theme that will allow me to have or use app skins that are black and white (I'm going for a certain look). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

use the Desktop VisualizeR. you can just change the icon to whatever image you want with the app.

Upvote 0
For theming, GOLauncher is your best bet. I think the GOLauncher themes are better overall that most any other set of themes. Lots of free ones on the market, lots of paid ones too.

Also, if you want to try out CM7, the theme chooser app will skin the heck out of your apps with some of them. If you want a good dark look, there are lots of theme options on the market and/or XDA if you do some searching. Since you're on LauncherPro anyway, you would already be used to living without Sense widgets and whatnot.

Edit: Just a quick search and this is the first thing I found. Interested in something like this?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1128582

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones