• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Grimm - anyone want to talk about it?

i like this show.. but i dont understand 1 thing..

I get he is a Grimm.. and he can see the other supernatural beings. and Grimms hunt the others. the other supernaturals have speed or strength or magic and other abilities.

what does a GRIMM have that make him so scary?? able to hunt the others????

Upvote 0
i like this show.. but i dont understand 1 thing..

I get he is a Grimm.. and he can see the other supernatural beings. and Grimms hunt the others. the other supernaturals have speed or strength or magic and other abilities.

what does a GRIMM have that make him so scary?? able to hunt the others????

Grimms appear to be faster and stronger than Muggles (might have other bonus superhuman traits), plus they can SEE what they're up against, making them tougher opponents.

According to the Grimm wiki, Wesen also get nervous about Grimms because of the history Grimms have as enforcers for the royal families.

Upvote 0
I had to post this... so I dug up this old thread.

I've watched a lot of reruns of "The Golden Girls" and it seems to me that the names of some things in this show come from the "St Olaf Book of Flafloovenhogen". Watch this clip & tell me I'm wrong... I'm watching tonight's episode of Grimm & I swear Monroe said something like this when he looked at the brick with the symbol on it. :p

Rose Nylund's St Olaf words and phrases - YouTube

Reactions: sherri
Upvote 0
I had to post this... so I dug up this old thread.

I've watched a lot of reruns of "The Golden Girls" and it seems to me that the names of some things in this show come from the "St Olaf Book of Flafloovenhogen". Watch this clip & tell me I'm wrong... I'm watching tonight's episode of Grimm & I swear Monroe said something like this when he looked at the brick with the symbol on it. :p

Rose Nylund's St Olaf words and phrases - YouTube

There are some great interviews with writers/creators about how they come up with some of those names.

Loving the season so far

Reactions: PattiCakeUS
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones