1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Grinsia

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Saudademaru, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Saudademaru

Saudademaru Lurker
    None

Jan 3, 2012
    I gotta say this game is great. By Kemco. Anyway I thought I would share a few things I did after beating the game such as how to get to the ghost ship and how to recruit Lauren.

Lets do Lauren first- It's pretty easy and I won't go into detail really but you will find NPC's that tell you they saw him and where he went. This however ends up being a long chase sending you all over the place from one town to the next then eventually to the mountains. It is easy, mostly just talking, find the person in the town who saw him, go to the town they said he is heading to and talk to the person in that town that saw him...repeat quite a few times until eventually you find him. The first NPC to start with is after you beat the king (although I didn't do it until right before I beat the final boss) is talk to the guard at the imperial castle town at the top left. He will mention Lauren then go to Harva town and talk to the Blue dude by the tele point. Then just keep following their directions

Anyway.... on to the ghost ship part. There are lots of NPC's that mention the ghost ship throughout the game and there is a tiny island to the northeast of the game that you can only get to by the bird the goddess gives you. Not sure if you need to talk to the people there but the shop has some good gear. When you are done with this, go back to the pirate hideout and head to the top most room in the middle, look at the little map and you can see a little black pathway in the wall, that is a hidden entrance that you walk through in order to get to the staircase on the top left of the room. Go down those stairs and there are three treasure chest there. One of which has some stuff that one of the pirates mentions the ghost ship goes after. Grab that and then get in your ship and head to the northwest and you can find the ghost ship. However the ship is moving so you may find it at a different place, I happened to find it in between the ruins to the north and the small island to the northeast. You can only enter it by touching it with your ship, flying with the bird wont work

On the ship to the treasure room (which has some great stuff) I talked to the Dancer on the right and got silver key which worked. There is an NPC on the ship that says some of the ghost are liars, lucky for me I found him before them.

This is pretty vague but it's enough to get you going and something to let you know that you can do this stuff and it's not just NPC chat and that Lauren is a character you can recruit. Now I am wondering if there is a blacksmith and where he is. I have some ore I found along with some NPC's mentioning him able to forge powerful weapons but I haven't found him yet. Though I have a few guesses I probably should test which I will do soon. Hope this helps as the time of writing this post there are no guides or even professional reviews of the game as it is newly released and android exclusive right now (Woot android)

If you haven't already, and you like old style RPG's then buy the game. It was only $2-3 for me as a sale but usually $7. It took me little over 19 hours to beat it and I enjoyed it so well worth the money and I still got things to do in it.

*Edit*
    nvm forge dude is in Harva town
    now I'm missing one tele point on my options and IDK what it could be. Didn't see one in the ghost ship. Any clue?

Advertisement

Dracovivi and AdventC like this.
  2. fargus81

fargus81 Lurker
    None

Nov 25, 2011
    Thanks for the useful hints... But I'm actually stuck: how to get to Sydia? It seems I need a new ship, but I just can't figure how to get it... The map points me to sandora town but apparently nothing's there. Can you help?

3. fargus81

fargus81 Lurker
    None

Nov 25, 2011
    Hello there, I'm playing Grinsia and I'm totally stuck. How to get to Sydia? (after beating the emperor in the imperial castle). It seems I need a new ship to get past the reefs, but I just can't figure where to find it... The map points me to sandora town but apparently nothing's there. Can anybody help?
    Thanks in advance!

4. tikkid

tikkid Lurker
    None

Jan 17, 2012
    Heya!! if you havnt got it yet - at night time in the Castle City (imperial sorry) - go to the second tier in the city (below the doom and gloom guard) and take the exit to the Right, its not out of city its another part of the zone :)

fargus81 likes this.
  5. fargus81

fargus81 Lurker
    None

Nov 25, 2011
    Yep that was the problem. Never realised that an east side was there in the first place... Thanks a lot!

6. idahrlc

idahrlc Lurker
    None

Jan 20, 2012
    Ok I got this ship from the pirates, and now I'm in Tydel cave
    I don't know how to get in the water??? Do. I need some
    kind of a boots or what... please help!!!!!!

7. idahrlc

idahrlc Lurker
    None

Jan 20, 2012
    Ok I got this ship from the pirates, and now I'm in Tydel cave
    I don't know how to get in the water??? Do. I need some
    kind of a boots or what... please help!!!!!!

8. Saudademaru

Saudademaru Lurker
    None

Jan 3, 2012
    The town name you list is something I don't know...Syde village maybe?

Well you say new ship....you only get 1 really but my guess is you need to get it upgraded. To do this go to the town of imperial castle, go to the map to the right of it and there is a guy living at the top house. He had guards forcing him to work if you went there early but after the king dies (I think at that point) talk to that guy in the house again and he thanks you and upgrades your ship for you. I don't remember if he thanks you from freeing him or giving him something though....

Anyway I hope this helps. If not, what is the last major event that happened? Upgrading the ship here allows you to go over the reefs

9. AdventC

AdventC Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2012
    go into the cave at night!! you gotta talk to your townspeople to learn stuff!! =)

10. AdventC

AdventC Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2012
    hey anyone know where the lemming island is? Is this a sidequest or going to eventually be a main quest... I got the cheese already and wanna find the "super" lemming or whatever I read when talking to a NPC.

11. AdventC

AdventC Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2012
    nevermind found the island and used the cheese and got destroyed by the super lemming 0.o @ level 22

12. Rabbo54

Rabbo54 Lurker
    None

Jan 28, 2012
    wow.how long did you finish the game .
    Thanks for the Info

13. gcontreras

gcontreras Lurker
    None

Jan 30, 2012
    I finally beat that moon lemming. Only took lvl 83,80,80,83 used main, grieg, Lauren, hero. I have 26 hours playing. I play while at work a lot of stand still time. Haven't passed the gane yet. Looking for everything first. I too am missing one spot. No portals in ghost ship. I think there might be two ghost ships? Found the north sea one but rumors in storei village that there might be another one by port town of nex. Idk

14. AdventC

AdventC Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2012
    Theres a powerful moon lemming? This by the end of the game???

15. gcontreras

gcontreras Lurker
    None

Jan 30, 2012
    Oh ya. Once u can fly. Moon forest. During the day he is way weaker. At night though... U saw what lvl it took me to kill him. I used up quite a bit of best potions I have. He wants a rematch but i can't without more of those rare potions

16. AdventC

AdventC Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2012
    haha nice, do you get anything from killing him day/night? Also do you know many old glass bottles there are? I just got the bird and am at 13. Wondering if I missed any.

17. gcontreras

gcontreras Lurker
    None

Jan 30, 2012
    During the day he gave me some moon ore. Night he gives a moon charm cuts mp use in half. At this point I had 15 bottles. Im about to go in the last dungeon since I'm at work now. 15 bottles he gave me a book of exp

18. Saudademaru

Saudademaru Lurker
    None

Jan 3, 2012
    Oh wow, I do not remember hearing anything about this lemmings. Sounds interesting

19. gcontreras

gcontreras Lurker
    None

Jan 30, 2012
    Slighty above (north) of the imperial castle. I killed him again at lvl 91,91,90,89 much easier this time only had to heal once. He doesn't give u anything more for killing him at night during the day more moon ore maybe. I got all the teleport points if u wanna cross reference them. And i ended with 17 glass bottles. I hope that's all of them or ill.have to start searching again next time I work. Some villager said that this lemming is the strongest creature in the game more than the goddess. Have fun with him :)

AdventC likes this.
  20. mizzzyz

mizzzyz Lurker
    None

Feb 2, 2012
    I really need some help with this game. Love it, but am stuck!

Where is the gold key? I have been to the pyramid..can't get past rocks, tides in the ocean..i just don't know where to go next. I think I need to go to the Lava cave but no idea how to get there. HELP!!

21. Saudademaru

Saudademaru Lurker
    None

Jan 3, 2012
    Thanks. 17 is a weird number for this type of thing.

22. AdventC

AdventC Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2012
    hmm im probably missing one. Think I missed one in the first wrecked ship early in the game.

To go to lava cave just sail there and park your boat at the southwest part of the island. Walk it!! =)

mizzzyz likes this.
  23. AdventC

AdventC Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2012
    hey any pointers on where to power level to 80+? The moon forest only has a few monsters that give ~20k exp each battle, which really isnt too much at this point. Im at around level 65.

24. gcontreras

gcontreras Lurker
    None

Jan 30, 2012
    Lvl 65 that's plenty to kill the moon lemming try it :) lol. See to power lvl up to 90 what i did was win like 10 book of exp. From the arrow game. Then I slapped those on 2 each and 4 on hero lemming. Then i hunted n the very last dungeon. From there I just did work for a long time till I was ready for the moon lemming. 17 glasses is odd but soon ill search the heck out of the game for more with those calvari something glasses

25. gcontreras

gcontreras Lurker
    None

Jan 30, 2012
    At lvl 65 it'll prolly be hard to hunt there. Go somewhere where ur comfortable where u can auto the battle and end it fast. I went somewhere where i could kill with one slice with that cheese