1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Grooveshark

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Sokudo Ningyou, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Sokudo Ningyou

Sokudo Ningyou Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 8, 2010
    Female
    SE Wisconsin
    I do like the concept; so far I've found plenty of music that usually is the breaker for other similar music sites.

However, streaming bluetooth audio and AUX works sporadically with it on my X. If I reboot the phone beforehand, it works half the time, and it seems to be tetchy considering the actual time I either turn bluetooth on or plug the cable in, otherwise I just get silence. I would really prefer to use AUX, but is BTMono something that might fix the problem with bluetooth streaming?

Advertisement

2. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande?
    None

Nov 29, 2009
    Android App Developer
    NY
    Are you streaming over 3G? Turning off WiFi can help bluetooth connections. I don't know about btmono but depending on what version of bluetooth the x supports you're effectively limited to ~1.4-1.6 Mbps.

3. Sokudo Ningyou

Sokudo Ningyou Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 8, 2010
    Female
    SE Wisconsin

It's on 3G, yeah. I have Tasker only turning on WiFi within certain cell tower ranges, so it shouldn't be that. But it's not that, it's the fact that for some reason, Grooveshark just won't work with either streaming or aux unless I reboot practically every damn time. It's like something is screwing up the programming whenever I try to use that app in conjunction with either.

4. soj

soj Newbie
    None

Apr 11, 2011
    Have you tried using offline mode?