• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GS2 Doesn't start

Bhdarkhb

Lurker
Sep 11, 2011
Hello everyone, i bought my gs2 yesterday, and it was the best phone I ever have. However it doesn't start today, and this is how it happen.

I was exploring between Kies and my laptop, and after I upload three song from my laptop ( each was about 3mb), I stop the connection and the phone start to refresh it mass storage. While it refreshing, it shuted down by itself. I turn it back on, then it did start this time, but when i go to music, apps doesn't open. So i go back to homescreen, and right there, it frozed. I hold the power button but it didn't go off, so I took of the battery, then reinserted. After that, I turn it back on and nothing happen. I though might be it bsttery issue, so I plug in the power charge (although im pretty sure it 100% charged before it happened), the phone still not start and it got really hot. Im afraid it be overheat, so I took it off the power charge and the phone still hot. It only cool downwhen i took the battery out. But as ong as the battery inside gs2, the phine get hot. It just not as hot as when it in power charge.
I have tried everything to reset the phone such as three button reset, two button reset, etc. but it still doesn not turn on. Now i leave thie phone with battery on with the hope that battery will run out and i can charge over again and it might start just like sometime it happened to ipod. But in the mid time, can anyone have solution pleaseeee?

Phone conditio:
Bought from T-mobile
GPS wa not on when it happened
Bluetooth was not on when it happened
Apps download:
Angry bird, bejewled, pandahome

Thanks you for your time.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones