1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Gsb/Condemned

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mmorey26, May 15, 2011.

1. mmorey26

mmorey26 Member

I'm thinking bout refashing GSB since ive been using condemned for awhile now. Should I go to GSB or stick with condemned?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!!
    VIP Member

I like condemned.

3. jtighe3

jtighe3 Newbie

I've been running KaosFroyo. Is Condemned superior?

4. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!!
    VIP Member

Depends on what you like. It don't hurt to try it and if you don't like it go back to what you have.

5. scotty85

scotty85 Extreme Android User

for me condemned runs a little better,with almost no lag... its been my favorite eris rom to date. there a few at XDA,you could try a different one if you want to stick with a 2.3 rom.

IMO 2.3 is enuff better than 2.2 that i wouldnt want to run a 2.2 or 2.1 rom any longer. not to mention that there is prolly not much(any :eek:) suport for kaos froyo,as its developer has moved on to a different phone.

id give one of the 2.3 roms a try for sure. like BC said,youre just a nandroid away from where you are if you dont like it :D

6. mmorey26

mmorey26 Member

I'd say Commended has been the best for the last few months. I'm just wondering if the new updates on GSB are better then condemned now.

7. scotty85

scotty85 Extreme Android User

one way to find out :D

8. Pitamakan

Pitamakan Android Enthusiast

Another vote for Condemned, here ... I'd been using GSB for quite some time, just switched over to Condemned recently, and find it to be perceptibly smoother.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews