• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GSM Galaxy Nexus Car Dock (Pogo) Question?

thawkth

Lurker
Apr 15, 2012
Hey everyone,

Fairly new. Impulsively grabbed a $399 unlocked nexus from the play store yesterday. I'm nervous but excited...have delayed a new phone for a while but this seemed like a great time to jump :)

That said, I know there has been some controversey about docks for the nexus, especially the Verizon version not having a "pogo" dock.

Is there a pogo dock available for the unlocked GSM nexus? I've tried google-fu and so far it's failed me.

Whats the story?

Hey everyone,

Fairly new. Impulsively grabbed a $399 unlocked nexus from the play store yesterday. I'm nervous but excited...have delayed a new phone for a while but this seemed like a great time to jump :)

That said, I know there has been some controversey about docks for the nexus, especially the Verizon version not having a "pogo" dock.

Is there a pogo dock available for the unlocked GSM nexus? I've tried google-fu and so far it's failed me.

Whats the story?

This one works:
Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus Desk Stand #EDD-D1F2BEG - Expansys USA

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones