• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GSM] Stuck in bootloop, no recovery working.

Hello.
This is my first post on this forum and i appreciate every piece of advice!
I`m an GSM Evo 3d owner.A few months ago, I unlocked the bootloader, installed a custom recovery and flashed a custom rom, everything was fine, i had no problem at all.
Suddenly, it started to behave strange. A few restarts and then i got the bootloop.
I was unable to enter the rom and neither boot the recovery.
I tried to flash the previous recovery, it didn`t work.
I flashed like 10-20 recoveryes (every version of cwm,twrp, even stock) none worked.
I flashed a few times a ruu. It was a succes (cograts...bla bla bla) but nothing changed (bootloop + no recovery working)
Finnaly, the only recovery that boots is the "PhilZ Touch - 6.46.1", but it isn`t working at all, it doesn`t flash the roms corectly, i can`t install anything. It`s useless...
I have read a lot of topics, tried a lot of things, nothing worked, my phone it`s still kinda like a brick.
I don`t want to belive as it`s a hardware failure...

Unlocked, S-on, Hboot 1.53.0007

Can i get s-off while in recovery? Will it help? Maybe i should downgrade the hboot?
What should i do?

Thank you very much, again, i appreciate every piece of advice/help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones