1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

GT540 really slow,lagging,unresponsive battery dies very quickly

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cookies, Sep 14, 2011.

1. cookies

cookies Newbie

I've had my GT540 for quite some time now, but it is becoming increasingly slow. Just pressing on messaging takes a couple of seconds, then nearly 10 seconds to just click on the message for it to appear. It just kind of sticks.
    I've cleared out apps I don't use, and only have about 10.

It's really annoying when you need to text someone or call someone really qucikly but it takes ages to load up. :(

any ideas why this is happening or what I can do to fix it? i have android 2.1

Also, I've noticed my battery dies VERY VERY quickly and the battery bar lies! It shows to be 50% and within 2 mins its gone down to 10%. I lock it, press unlock and it's back to 30%:thinking:

Much appreciated.:)
    x

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. androidboss7

androidboss7 Well-Known Member

Reflash 2.1 stock!!
    That should fix the problem.

3. De@n

De@n Well-Known Member

1. Factory reset 2. Recalibrate battery

4. Kostas

Kostas Member

This is a longshot but i had a very similar problem for several days and as it turned out the camera button was stuck in the 'focus' position, that is it was half pressed. I jiggled it to set set it loose and it worked fine from then on

LG Optimus (GT540) Forum

The LG Optimus (GT540) release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.0" inch screen, 3MP camera, 156GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews