1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips GTab Case from SGP (Leinwd)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SuaveFrog, Sep 13, 2011.

1. SuaveFrog

SuaveFrog Newbie
    None

Aug 5, 2011
    I just picked up this case for my tab and honestly, it's pretty nice. the price made my heart ( and wallet ) hurt, but it's worth it. the case costs 89.99.

the thing about it is that there are four (i counted four) ways to position the tablet with this case. crappy part is you can't make it stand vertically, or in portrait mode, but on landscape, you can put it a typing angle or viewing angle.

i got a clarivue screen protector on, and the thing didn't make the screen protector lift up or anything.

Anyways, I can honestly recommend this case if you're in the market. Honestly, the pictures don't do the case justice as far as the texture of the leather goes. I figured that with my tab, I"m entitled to some accessories. it's an absolute necessity :rolleyes: But honestly, I'm done after thiss.... Except maybe for a stylus pen?? hehe.

SGP Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Leather Case Leinwand Series - Galaxy Tab - Samsung - Tablets

Advertisement

2. sunlimited

sunlimited Member
    None

Jun 24, 2011
    im using a SGP screen protector and back skin and i really like their quality. been using their iphone cases and screen protectors for atleast a year and they're great

3. kidsavior

kidsavior Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 22, 2010
    Freelance Sarcasm
    Northern California
    I purchased the roo Case which works the exact same way for under $30.00. I really love it, but don't think I could spend $89.00 on the case for my SGT 10.0 not when there are far more economical choices out there.

4. SuaveFrog

SuaveFrog Newbie
    None

Aug 5, 2011
  5. Playero

Playero Lurker
    None

Sep 17, 2011