• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Gtabcomb 3.3 issues

Airabus711

Lurker
Nov 19, 2011
I went and flashed my gtab with the 3.3 beta version of Gtabcomb. I found it to be fast and clean and enjoyed it.. The only issue was that I could not get my micro USB connected to my PC.

It seems like I have read that it was a issue with the early builds.. Is this a ongoing issue or did I miss a fix for this?

I went and flashed my gtab with the 3.3 beta version of Gtabcomb. I found it to be fast and clean and enjoyed it.. The only issue was that I could not get my micro USB connected to my PC.

It seems like I have read that it was a issue with the early builds.. Is this a ongoing issue or did I miss a fix for this?

Gtabcomb has been abandoned. The most stable honeycomb rom is flashback

Upvote 0
Gtabcomb has been abandoned. The most stable honeycomb rom is flashback

Abandoned by the original developer yes, but there is someone who has taken the mantel and tries to fix some of the stuff from previous versions. He's calling it the "GTabcombover".

As for the original question the micro usb has trouble being accessed on the computer regardless of the rom. I've had that problem for a while. I'm on Flashback and it still won't do much to access it.

Upvote 0
Abandoned by the original developer yes, but there is someone who has taken the mantel and tries to fix some of the stuff from previous versions. He's calling it the "GTabcombover".

As for the original question the micro usb has trouble being accessed on the computer regardless of the rom. I've had that problem for a while. I'm on Flashback and it still won't do much to access it.

Which flashback version are you using?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones