1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Guess Country & City Quiz

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by StanZakharov, Jul 23, 2017.

1. StanZakharov

StanZakharov Lurker

Hey, friends! I'm Android developer from Ukraine. I want to introduce you my game. In this game you should guess countries and cities from all world. As usual you had tips and interesting facts about cities and countries after correct answer.

I hope you will lake my app.

All positive and negative comments appreciated.

And also we make discuss this game.

Download game from Google Play:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilesoftproduction.

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Country & City Quiz

Country & City Quiz Forum

com.mobilesoftproduction.guesscountry

Guess Country and City - a place where you will learn a lot new about the old geography. Do you know the countries and cities well? A little-known? Check your knowledge in our quiz. A lot of questions about different countries and cities, interesting facts after the right answers, available tips during the game and much more. Go through all the levels and tell your friends about your knowledge. The main functions of the application: - various questions with interesting pictures; - interesting facts about the country, city or attractions; - warm tips; Guess as many countries and cities as possible and earn coins. After each question in the quiz follows an interesting fact about the country or city. These facts will open the world and geography for you on the new side. We collected a lot of interesting facts in our application, so be one of those who know almost everything about sights, countries and cities. If you are stuck at a difficult level for yourself and do not know the answer - you can always take a hint. There are 4 types of hints: - show the letter in the word; - delete letters that are not used in the name of the country or city; - skip one level a day; - take a suggestive clue that will push to correct answer. This app is completely free.

READ MORE
August 6, 2017
Last Updated
Rating
Installs