1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Guess I will get this area started

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by Android Addict, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Android Addict

Android Addict Android Enthusiast

Do y'all have any ideas for a theme we could make? I am getting pretty bored at the moment and feel like making something lol. I want to make something that will make everyones jaw drop and also make it feel like you are flashing a new ROM. This might take a long time to make but I think if we put our heads and time together then we might be able to finish this. Remember that no idea is a bad one so don't be shy :D Just have to make sure that it has not been done on our phone yet. Let the games begin :party:

2. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

How about a wireframe theme? Custom app icons could be drawn in 2d with simple lines.

Transition animations could appear transparent. For example, a cube type animation while flipping through pages would be a wireframe cube. You would see the frames while rotating/flipping to another page of the app drawer or home screen.

Did I prove you wrong? :eek:

I have no idea if this would look too simple/blah when finished. I'm just trying to help get the ideas flowing.

If this idea is really bad, now someone else won't be afraid to post theirs. :D

Android Addict likes this.
  3. Android Addict

I would have to see some sort of picture to compare it to so I would have a general idea of where to start :D I did a google search and mainly found iphone results

4. jlede

jlede Android Expert

now i was wondering is this team only working on devices we own or could we work on others even if 1 or 2 others dont own the device

5. Android Addict

We can work on others, I explained in "The Team" thread that I would like to have a universal team and not work on just one device :D

6. jlede

jlede Android Expert

oh in the team thread could we have a list of devices worked on or being worked on

Android Addict likes this.
  7. Android Addict

Yeah I can edit that. What do you have in mind? I can put the Spirit for now but the problem with working on other phones is that we need a tester that owns the phone because a lot of people can get stuck in a bootloop if we just throw the untested mod at them

Edit: Good suggestion man

8. Android Addict

Posts moved to "***Project Ideas***" thread ;)