• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Guess SGS3 Release Date and Price Game (results are in :)

So I take it this is the first phone that metropcs gives a release date? All other phones just pop on the website like the esteem without warning ? lol

No I don't know if you were here for the esteem release last year but some of us knew about the esteem about 3 months before metro got mad because of so many posted info lol I even posted links on their Facebook and were taken down immediately lol good times but you are right though first time metro does this with a phone Hey the beast deserves the best :D

Upvote 0
Alright give us your best shot :)

Sorry I don't have a prize.. but the winner (or whoever the cloest) will be honored by listing on this Original Post haha.

Rule
1. Provide exact date and price.
2. Provide some reason and comment behind your guess
3. No Editing Post or Late Submission
4. Person who gets the exact date & price (or closest) wins.
5. In case of tie, the person who replied earlier wins.
5. Good Luck :)

-------------------------------------
My Guess

Release Date
October 22nd

Price
$500.00

Reason
Well, I don't think it release date will be sometime early October.. then they would actually published exact DATE. I think it will be late October and 22 seems to be a good number :)

For the price, $500 seems to be a reasonable price that people will pay max.. but I am worried that Lightray is already $450 -_-;;

This guy!!!!! SO YOU KNEW ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!! WHAT?????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones