• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Guess who is below you

I've been sulking about England (football team using the round ball) being lauded for defeating weaker opposition.
@scary alien I know for a fact that England will kick the ball into their own net at least seven times while Belgium are in their own half, to deliberately finish second in the group, courtesy of a BBC pundit, although Belgium thought of it first so they will do the same with 11 players who haven't seen a ball before. The result will be 10 - 9 to Belgium so don't bother watching tonight Germany lost yesterday so don't watch that either.

I think I remember an @almath from another forum, so I hope you will pretend to know and like me!
-----
(keep it shorter - Tony)

Upvote 0
Captain crunch is my fav with the crunch berries! Making my bowl now

What about @codesplice
Ah yes! i like every Capn Crunch brands! i just poured a bowl of "dry" Capn Crunch Penutbutter flav!

I think i heard @codesplice dabbing on some @OldSpice!… Hey @Clementine_3 did u save all of us a bite?

Reactions: amarie82
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones