• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GUIDE] Fixing Bricks/Odin Errors

The download links are not working. Please upload it again. I would also like to know wether this process will help me to recover my zte v9c tab as it has got hard bricked during firmware flashing. If these files and procedure wont help then please also upload those files and procedure. Current status of my tab is When i On it for 10 seconds i can see Com port in my pc and then it vibrates again and then Unrecognised USB device is displayed. The boot screen of CM7 remains as it is. Not able to enter Recovery or Download Mode.

Upvote 0
it all started when i use odin3 to root my galaxy tab.... Odin3 stuck at setup connection for at least 3 hours so i unplugged my tab~ and thats when the phone--exclamation mark---computer sign showed up and i panicked after pressing the boot button a trillion times....and nothing happens....then after reading a few threads i found that after unplugging the tab, press power + Vol up down and when the screen turn black, release the power button and hold on to Vol button... while replug-in the usb to G tab.... but it doesnt work on my device at all.... the screen just change to a android icon with "power reset or unknown upload mode" beside it.... i tried to reboot but it just keep switching the two scene above!! What can i do??? Please help me!!!!!:(

Upvote 0
JFD ODIN Images from Samsung (PDA)
slackdev.com - slackdev Resources and Information. This website is for sale!
MD5:632730f6b637f53e5b10e5cbc8b966a7

512 PIT File (PIT Extract first!)
MD5:b5628c8e183fdd8f4c703321ca40e33a

ODIN

ALL 3 Files plues the root update.zip
Redirecting...
thx to KopyKatKiller

Can you fix the links please!!!

Upvote 0
Odin cant detect my galaxy ace. What can I do?

I'm assuming you have downloaded the drivers for your phone? If indeed you have then you most likely have a bad usb data cable. I personally had to buy a new usb cable because mine quit working but would work on my friends phone which makes no sense. You can grab a usb cable specifically for your phone from Amazon for 2-3 bucks.

Upvote 0
2. Remove everything from your phone (SD card, sim, battery).

3. Plug your phone into your computer WITHOUT the battery, as you have already taken it out in the last step.

4. Press and HOLD vol. up and vol. down.

5. As you are HOLDING these buttons, reattach your battery.

6. You should be in Download Mode.

My Galaxy Vibrant was (I think soft) bricked and I wanted to confirm that this is the only method I found so far that was able to get my phone into Download Mode. :D

Edit: the links are down but I'm not surprised seeing as this thread is 3+ years old.

Upvote 0
hi. i got several problems with this pad, suddenly bricked and only auto enter in downloading mode

it says:

ODIN3 DM
(protocol v3)

reason: no kernel
secureMode: secure
check signature : check
custom binary download: No (0 counts)
current binary: samsung official
waiting for usb cable...

i tried everything i could found into websites, all odin

Upvote 0
My N7000 (Note 1) is stuck after updating to the latest CM 11 Nighly 20141203 version.
It is stuck in the bootloop & doesnt start.

I tried booting in recovery and backing up data on Sdcard1/storage.
But it restarted in between the backup & doesnt boot to recovery any more.

I tried flashing CMW recovery through ODIN & feel like i have hard bricked my phone.
The Power button or any button combination doesnt seem to respond.

I need URGENT help. Please help
Please help in recovering data and App settings

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones