• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GUIDE] Restore Samsung SCH-R910 4G LTE MetroPCS

Then I will show how to recover the operating system on a phone android unusual and yet very powerful thanks to its 4G LTE Samsung SCH-R910 Samsung Indulge better known as.

Initially the phone had a version of Android 2.2.1 update which Clockwork using ROM Manager, make a backup of the original ROM and then install a custom ROM CyanogenMod 7.1. Up to this point everything had painted successfully upgraded, but when testing with hardware like camera, radio, GPS, Wifi, performance was not desired.

As restored copy of the Original ROM, what is my surprise that when doing restore the phone not started and crashed in the welcome screen of Samsung. Not allowed to start Clockwork Recovery, much less the recovery of Samsung. Briefly 4G brick had a super far.

As I begin the task of finding a solution, start the tour of the most famous forums, leaving a topic asking for help with the solution of the problem, which never came, I found the task of initiating a deep search for Google san, I saw a couple of videos which show how to start the recovery with various key combinations but none worked. I have read various topics on the Internet in which the phone for dead at this point since it is not possible to access the partitions, or COM ports.

Until finally a light lit my way, but like everything in this world of the Internet, the issue was fragmented, showing only small steps and mentioning some profits to be applied without download links, which is frustrating because you have to start a new search to find all the necessary utilities.

Well I think I've tired to readers but as a small contribution to everyone we love computer science, then I leave everything to restore the Samsung SCH-R910 MetroPCS 4G LTE regardless of the state of damage partitions or system data to the original factory settings.

All tools are available for direct download, if you ever are not available to inform re-upload.

== Step 1 ==
We will use applications that need to identify the Samsung SCH-R910 MetroPCS 4G LTE so you will need drivers for Windows 7, Vista, XP, if you use Linux, or MAC, find them on Google.

==Download==
MetroPCS_SCH_R910_USB_Drivers_v1.3.650.0.exe

== Step 2 ==
Need ODIN3 tool for flash the phone from the PC. (Flash: The term used to make changes to the operating system of the phone, not to release it to have access to other telephone operators).

==Download==
Version v1.6 Odin v1.6 + Pit.zip
Version v1.7 Odin v1.7 + Pit.512.803.zip

his package includes PIT files which will be used as necessary in the process.

== Step 3 ==
Need an OEM ROM MetroPCS, this is what I've been finding more work, remember that rarely share Telefon

I Have A Question My Samsung Galaxy Indulge Keep Restarting Rebooting And I Was Trying To See If This Would Fix The Restarting Or The Rebooting Problem?The Cellphone Has Not Been Rooted Not That I KKnow Of And The Screen Is Cracked But Everything Works The Samsung Galaxy Indulge Just Doesnt Stay On Long And I Tried To Download The MPCS Rom And It Isn't In The Link Does The Samsung Galaxy Have To Be Activated To Restore It?And I Need Help Restoring It

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones