• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Guide (this is not one)

yahoowizard

Android Enthusiast
Jul 29, 2010
Anyone want to post like, a master guide for the Captivate? I mean, I've seen manyyy threads now about lag fixes and GPS fixes and rooting and flashing, wondering whether there was already a, or whether someone could make one post with all the information needed for a new Captivate user. Ima be getting one in about 4 days, so would be pretty damn useful.

Anyone want to post like, a master guide for the Captivate? I mean, I've seen manyyy threads now about lag fixes and GPS fixes and rooting and flashing, wondering whether there was already a, or whether someone could make one post with all the information needed for a new Captivate user. Ima be getting one in about 4 days, so would be pretty damn useful.

Theres a wiki that people have made from xda forums. It handles the most basic rooting, remove att bloatware etc stuff

Samsung Captivate Wiki

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones