1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[GUIDE] Updating your handset to JellyBean 4.1.2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by APOPHiS420, Jul 10, 2013.

1. APOPHiS420

APOPHiS420 Android Enthusiast

Through my own trial and error and the help of some very friendly developers, I have seen that with the new update there are several methods to get it and different methods works for different people. I figured I would make a thread with all the different methods in one place for members to try out and hopefully one of the methods will work for you. Most of this is copied and pasted so I take no credit as that belongs to the original posters. I have Omitted the links available so that you users may visit the original authors posts and thank and like their posts accordingly.

Disclaimer: Only YOU are responsible for what happens to your phone while doing anything, including flashing any ROM

Method #1
    This seems to work for a lot of people

ORIGINAL POST

Method #2
    ORIGINAL POST

Method #3 This is what worked for me.
    Well that is it. I hope this guide is helpful and as always I thank the tireless work of the devs here. Were it not for them out phones would suck xD. I hope this post isnt in poor taste or done improperly. I just wanted to do my share and help members out. If i have no given you credit for something or if my posts offends you in any way please just let me know. Thanks guys and Happy Flashing :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

ZTE Warp Sequent Forum

The ZTE Warp Sequent release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews