• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Guys with androids (NSFW)

insidious7

Lurker
Jan 27, 2010
So I've noticed iPhone vanity sites such as, guyswithiphones.com or girlswithiphones.com, where apple fanboys and girls shamelessly show pictures of themselves with their iPhone.

So in the same vein, I've just created:
Guys with Androids

Where proud android users can post picts of themselves just for fun. I've just started out and I'm looking for pictures of you! The only criteria is you need to be a guy and take a picture of yourself with your android powered phone.

Why would you want to do this? 15 minutes of fame? Receive comments on your pretty face? Or how about android users get just as proud of their phones as apple fanboys?

thanks for your help

hey as the site creator I decided not to edit what people submit. In their defense there are probably only a couple of NSFW shots out of many shots that are just guys without their shirts on.

Atleast one girl liked it!

Didn't mean it for to be weird, just a copy of very popular iphone site.

Don't take offense at us enjoying a few grins over your site. If there are guys or gals that enjoy it, then more power to them. They're not hurting anyone. Good luck with your venture.

However!! Get back to us when you have a successful site: "Girls without shirts and their Droids."

Aw, forget the Droids, just girls without shirts will do!! :D

Upvote 0
Don't take offense at us enjoying a few grins over your site. If there are guys or gals that enjoy it, then more power to them. They're not hurting anyone. Good luck with your venture.

However!! Get back to us when you have a successful site: "Girls without shirts and their Droids."

Aw, forget the Droids, just girls without shirts will do!! :D

+100 lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones