• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GW620 file transfer issue

Don't be shy to ask questions as a newbie. I had the exact same question as a beginer and I used a MicroSD adapter instead of asking the question. When you connect your phone via the USB port, you should see a USB icon in the notification area (at the top of your screen). If you unroll the notification section or if you press the menu button or the menu key and you select "Notifications", you will get more details. If you click indicating "Connected with an USB cable" (or somewhat similar, I have mine localized in french). You will be proposed an option to mount the volume to copy files). You can click on "Mount" then you will have access to your files.

When you are finished copying files to your SD card, make sure you safely remove the device in Windows, then reselect the USB line and then "Unmount" the volume. You will have access to your new files on the SD card only after unmounting.

That's it ! If you have any other question, do not hesitate to ask ! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones