• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gxy S6 Not able to get Mobile Data toggle button back on the Notification Panel

This fix didn't work for me. Any thoughts? QuickPanel Restore installed fine, said it updated, then uninstalled. No mobile data toggle, so I restarted. Still no availability of Mobile Data quick-toggle. Re-installed QuickPanel Restore... now pushing the button says "already updated". These are the only quick-toggle options I have:
WiFi
Bluetooth
Mute
Screen Rotation
Flashlight
Wi-Fi Calling
Airplane Mode
Do not disturb
U. power saving
Smart stay
Screen Mirroring
NFC
Sync
Private Mode

This is a huge PITA as I have to turn mobile data off frequently while at work, or lose 10% of my battery every 30min. :-\

Upvote 0
Just got a brand new Samsung Galaxy S6 (USA) and noticed the same issue.
QuickPanel Restore DOES NOT WORK.

Any recommendations?
'fixthattoggle .apk' works.
I was searching for the same solution around the web and found this info on XDA. Here's the link to page of the thread...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s6-edge/help/missing-data-toggle-t3133339/page10

Scroll down to post #93

QuickPanelResore never worked for me either but this worked flawlessly. You also get back the 'Private Mode' toggle as well; which seems to be another one of the toggles that people were in search of.

Upvote 0
'fixthattoggle .apk' works.
I was searching for the same solution around the web and found this info on XDA. Here's the link to page of the thread...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s6-edge/help/missing-data-toggle-t3133339/page10

Scroll down to post #93

QuickPanelResore never worked for me either but this worked flawlessly. You also get back the 'Private Mode' toggle as well; which seems to be another one of the toggles that people were in search of.

This solution does not work after upgrading to Marshmallow update! Beware and hopefully someone can come up with a new solution soon!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones