1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

H631 Band Selection?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by narylane, Jan 19, 2016.

1. narylane

narylane Newbie

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to select basebands? and if there is a way to access hidden menu. Tried launcher shortcuts and quickshortcut but said it required special permissions. 277634#*# i used in the dialer to lock lte, but what i really need to do is switch to band 12 . Is there any root app, buildprop or sqlite edits, i can use to switch to band 12
    Im rooted with T-Mo Stylo.
    Switched from T-Mo Galaxy avant. It was as simple as entering a dialer code.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bzo22

bzo22 Well-Known Member

u can use shortcut master to access the hidden menu u must have root tho. But beware this phone does not fully support band 12 yet maybe in next update. When I switched it i could not make or receive phone calls...and data wasn't as fast

narylane likes this.
  3. narylane

narylane Newbie

Will give the app a try later. Using lte discovery it said i have been on band 12. My calls seem to work fine but im not to sure about texts.

4. narylane

narylane Newbie

Ok that worked perfectly just what i needed. Thank you.

LG G Stylo Forum

The LG G Stylo release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1/2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews