• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [H631/MS631] CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG G Stylo

When I download Pandora from the Play Store the songs don't play but the commercial play
Sounds very likely the same issue we had on the LG Leon. Install Viper4droid.
I'm lurking about, trying to find a suitable replacement for my Leon (broke the digitizer :-( )with CM and figured I'd check the Stylo threads. Apparently its as broken as the Leon was until recently. Both devices carry the same chip, so I'm sure @Noobified will fix the issues shortly as he did for us on the Leon. Still in deliberation about the Stylo. Maybe you could convince me?

Upvote 0
I used this app to lock the gps let it do its thing then it was good , im on the 7/14 build.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-26-10-13-45.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-26-10-13-45.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 0
Did some googling "cm h631" and the latest build is listed there 20150714. OP should update that first post with the updated link. Gonna try that build to see if GPS works successfully on mine as well

GPS works barely with battery saver mode on. It is slow, and inacurate, but it also will not soft boot the phone either

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones