1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Hack other persons WhatsApp

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Vicky Nikam, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Vicky Nikam

Vicky Nikam Lurker

I have 2 devices and 2 WhatsApp accounts of my own.
    Devices are Samsung GT-S7582 and MI 4A. Coolpad is a relatively new device and hence I am experimenting with the Samsung device as the MI 4A allows 2 versions of WhatsApp to be run on the same device.

Suppose my MAC address for Samsung is 11:22:3344:55:66 and for MI 4A is AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF

I am trying to run a second whatsapp account simultaneously in my Samsung as well as MI 4A devices.

So just to check whether its possible, I tried accessing my wife's WhatsApp in my Samsung and her own device simultaneously.

Steps involved.
    1. Uninstalled WhatsApp from Samsung and reinstalled it.
    2. Downloaded Kingo Root, Busybox and Terminal Emulator on Samsung.
    3. Rooted the phone.
    4. Changed Samsungs MAC address from 11:22:3344:55:66 to AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF.
    5. Checked the same in Terminal Emulator with the command busybox iplink show and got the MAC address as AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF.
    6. Went back to phone's setting but still the MAC address showed 11:22:3344:55:66.
    7. Assuming that the MAC address spoofing was complete, I went and configured WhatsApp on my Samsung with my wife's number.
    8. Entered the confirmation code and had my wife's WhatsApp running on my Samsung device.
    9. Checked wife's phone and opened WhatsApp. But the WhatsApp on her device was de-activated.

Queries:
    1. Why did the Samsung device showed the MAC address as 11:22:3344:55:66 in the phone's setting even though it showed a different MAC address in the Terminal Emulator and confirmed that the MAC address had been successfully spoofed? Is this normal?
    2. Is it really possible to access the same WhatsApp account on 2 seperate devices without disconnecting either of them because I think in WhatsApp one can't register on more than 1 device.

moufoumafulgence90 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Daniel Fernandes

Daniel Fernandes Android Enthusiast

WhatsApp doesn't allow, so you can't...

3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

They have to be your devices registered to you
    I've got 5 Android devices and they all work with apps I've installed. But I use my username and password.

Astr4y4L likes this.
  4. Vicky Nikam

Vicky Nikam Lurker

one reply says WhatsApp doesn't allow while the other says they have to be devices registered to you. Obviously the devices are registered to me.

I am even more confused now.

Astr4y4L likes this.
  5. Daniel Fernandes

Daniel Fernandes Android Enthusiast

Just understand, in your case (that is using WhatsApp), it's not going to work. Because WhatsApp wants you to use one account on only one phone. Some apps allow you to use one account on multiple devices, that's what he's talking about (am I right Bobby?). But WhatsApp doesn't allow this for security reasons unfortunately.

#5 Daniel Fernandes, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  6. Malik12344

Malik12344 Lurker

Hi need help with above please if somone can help email me

7. Jepoy709

Jepoy709 Lurker

malik what do you mean "help with above" are you a spammer?

With regards to hack another person's WhatsApp - that is not possible. So stop what you are doing. you're giving yourself a headache.

Unforgiven and Daniel Fernandes like this.
  8. maliiik243

maliiik243 Lurker

9. Astr4y4L

Astr4y4L LgPWN'd~ on XDA or TG ~ Lead Developer CEO A-Team
    Recognized Developer

I will Stop here to Say

Anything is possible.
    that doesn't mean it's allowed here in the forums.

I'm not a Mod but am reporting this thread for a closer look.

Unforgiven likes this.
  10. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Well said, and with that, there is no longer any need to leave this discussion open. :)

*/closed

WhatsApp Messenger

WhatsApp Messenger Forum

com.whatsapp

WhatsApp from Facebook WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages. WHY USE WHATSAPP: • NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp. • MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages. • FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp). • GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family. • WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser. • NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.* • SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book. • ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out. • QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames. • OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app. • AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more! *Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. --------------------------------------------------------- We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: android-support@whatsapp.com or follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/WhatsApp @WhatsApp ---------------------------------------------------------

READ MORE
March 18, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
5B+
Installs