• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hacked HTC Hero Users says hello

Watermoore

Lurker
Dec 1, 2010
Hey Guys
I am an avid Android Convert. I still have my first device. An HTC Hero on Sprint. I am due for an upgrade and plan to get the Epic 4g. I have only had it for 1 year but thats an eternity when talking about android right? it seems to be changing constantly. Because of that I found my self rooting and installing custom roms. I wouldn't say I am a newb but I am not a seasoned veteran. I haven't bricked any devices yet, knock on wood. My wife has the Evo which I just rooted and put a custom build of 2.2.1 on it. If your familiar with mods its Myns Warm 2.2 can be found on XDA. On my Hero I run CM6 2.2 final release, Launcher Pro Plus. Collins battery tweak. With the ported Warm 2.2 theme. I am not an Anti Apple guy but I am not a fan either. I am a big fan of open systems which is why I am with Android and not Apple on phone or desktop.

In regards to my personal life. I am a married 26 year old man with twin 6 year old girls. I work for the local school district as a Bus Driver and I also own and operate my own Video Production Company. Watermoore Imagery. I mainly do weddings and corporate promos things like that. IF you have anything to ask me or tell me, feel free.

Justin Jones

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones