1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Had a little accident with my D1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dark Jedi, May 15, 2011.

1. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

[​IMG]

My question is will it buff out?:eek:

I couldnt recline my recliner as it felt like it was binding. So I went fishing and found my D1. I dont know how it got there. Will be asking my son if he was playing with daddys phone.

Glad it wasnt my Bolt or Dinc (wormdoes would be pissed lol) I will fix it just have to get the parts. Might even try to powder coat the parts having it tore down. I always wanted to tear one down. Now I have a reason to do it. Phone still works so I lucked out.

Photo taken with my bolt. Think it takes a great picture:D

Oh yeah the gorrilia glass met The Beast ( what the recliner is called) The Beast kicked its ass lol.

NiceGuysFinishLast likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Remordere

Remordere Android Enthusiast

Oooh that sucks. I don't think it'll "buff out", you need to get it replaced.

Hope things end well for your phone, mate.

3. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Android Enthusiast

I have a reclining couch, and find my D2G in the little gap sometimes. This is a legit fear of mine haha. If you DO powdercoat, make sure you get all the little holes taped off, or things like your battery door might not ever work right again.

4. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

oh I know about the prep work to do for painting stuff. Just have to find a color to paint it .

5. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Android Enthusiast

I figured, since most people wouldn't even mention powdercoating it, but had to throw it out there, just in case haha.

My personal recommendation is something flashy and bright, that's never been seen on a phone before. If you're gonna customize it, make it YOURS.

Edit: Where do you buy your replacement parts? I don't need anything, but I'm just curious, who knows what I'll need in the future?

6. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

I cant remember but someone posted a few places on line that sold parts for cell phones.

7. Landau93

Landau93 Lurker

today, i think my og droid finally bit the dust. i was wondering if verizon would have any og droids left for me to have or is the phone too old for that? i would take another og droid but i am going to give them hell if they try to give me a refurbished droid2. i dont want anything refurbished that has blur on it.. whats your guys opinion?
    thanks

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews