• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Haii Phandroid folks!

Glad to be part of this community! :D:smokingsomb:

Hope to meet you all. Not most but all of you are considered as family in my opinion! hehe. lets help out each other and make the most of it, and have fun!

Oh and also I have the HTC ONE X, just barely got it less than I week ago from AT&T.

Changed phone from HTC touch pro 2, had it for 2 years..I know its a windows mobile phone in which is heading to a dead end, probably it already has long time ago, latest ROM update was like a year ago, so that is when I decided to update for a brand new phone and stay in the HTC family :))

,...omg I tell you, a big difference! with a lot of things such as how the screen looks so slick and clean!, and the speed is superb! I had no issue with it so far. hopefully will never have one.

I'm also from Los Angeles, california! don't be shy to drop by and say hi!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones