• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Half circle shadows when scrolling

Hi folks.New to the tablet world with a Samsung Tab 4 10.1 T530. My concern is when scrolling, especially on a webpage, when I get to the very top or bottom of the page, a half circle 'shadow' appears then disappears -- like an indication to let you know you've reached the beginning or end of the page. Is this normal, or some odd defect? Otherwise really happy with the device!

Thanks Mikestoney for the welcome and the quick reply!
That's a relief! I usually have good luck with my electronics and as this tablet was purchased brand new over the internet, I wasn't looking forward to returning the unit.
Really liking this new device and as I keep my desktops (and other peoples) in tip-top shape, I'm looking foreward to doing the same with the Android systems -- and Android Forums looks like a good site to do just that! My thanks again!

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
Thanks Mikestoney for the welcome and the quick reply!
That's a relief! I usually have good luck with my electronics and as this tablet was purchased brand new over the internet, I wasn't looking forward to returning the unit.
Really liking this new device and as I keep my desktops (and other peoples) in tip-top shape, I'm looking foreward to doing the same with the Android systems -- and Android Forums looks like a good site to do just that! My thanks again!
No problem, glad to help.
I did manage to take a screen record of what you and I are seeing, but just haven't uploaded here yet....when I get time I'll post back just to verify :)

Reactions: RA_BH
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones